We all need to fundamentally find better ways of getting more out of our company's assets. In essence everybody wants answers to the following :
- Where must we place our retail stores with maximum revenue and service impact ?
- How must we allocate our marketing budget across segments, channels and touch points ?
- What is the behaviour of our customers and what do they do at our touch points ?
- How should we define our sales territories ?
- What is the best way for our sales reps to cover these territories and manage OPEX ?
- What is the reach of competition into our sales areas ?
- Where should we place our distribution hubs and service centers ?
- What impact will maintenance and repair have on our service levels ?
- Where should we place field staff to cover unknown demands ?
- How can reduce our working capital and still deliver ?
- What is the minimum required capacity to maintain organisational performance ?
- How many people do we require in our organisation and where should they be placed ?
- How do we better with less and still meet shareholders expectations ?
Using MAPS and business data one is able to put all information in context and which enables deeper insight into the data for better decision making.
Our capability uses MAPS to extract insight from your company's data to allow you to do more with less - and cheaper.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to see how we can assist you to answer any of the above questions in a simple and straight forward manner.
In my previous blog I speculated about the practical application of complexity sciences to assist in business management. In this blog I ...
I just evaluated a fancy dashboard/analytical toolset in my search for solving a specific problem; very nice to drag and drop stuff and get ...
WHAT DOES MOUNT EYJAFJALLAJOKULL TEACHES US ABOUT COMPLEXITY ? As I sit next to the beautiful Lake Como, I ponder on the complexit...
It will be hell if I have to use Excel to solve data science problems............... Then suicide will definitely follow if I have to pre...
It is now 8 years since I bought a 1500 GBP report on how to measure complexity in business. I also remember how I read Mandelbrot's ...
About a year ago I saw a presentation from a group of telco business analysts. One particular slide caught my eye which contained a classic...
According to Google, the next transformation of business will be due to maps . The Boston Consulting Group states that 95% of businesse...
The following graph is the final network model state as discussed in my previous blog ( http://businessfractal.blogspot.com/2013/08/to-rent-...
Why is the definition of complexity important to anybody? From a generalist viewpoint, complexity is something that we all deal with on a ...
As an entrepreneur at heart, I believe that leaders of businesses must find ways to balance the need for creating social capital and ensurin...